Subscribing to our email/Mailchimp list
If you would like us to let you know about training courses and generally keep in contact with what’s going on at Vertex there are two ways that you can subscribe to our mailing list. You can either give us your consent by entering your email address on our website and follow the instructions sent to you or tick the box on the Personal Information form which you will receive when you attend one of our events or training courses. This information goes into our mailing list, which is held on Mailchimp and we can then send you information in the future.
If you have previously attended one of our training courses, Industry Days and asked to be put on our email list we have also added your name to our email list.
You can unsubscribe from our emails at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of our Mailchimp communications, or by sending an email directly to email@example.com.
We do not sell any personal information we receive to any third party.
Where your information is safely stored
We keep the information you have provided safe in the following ways:
- When you sign up via our website, the information goes directly to our subscription list. When we want to send you emails we use a secure service provided by Mailchimp to send them on our behalf. They are compliant with the GDPR regulations.
- When you sign up to our mailing list on your Personal Information form, your email address is manually added to the Subscribers List on Mailchimp. The paper copy of your Personal Information form is kept in a secure location until it is destroyed.
You have the right to be in control of how your personal information is used and you can do this in the following ways:
- you can unsubscribe at any time using the link at the bottom of every one of our emails or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- you can ask us for a copy of the personal information we hold about you
- you can let us know if you want us to make any changes or corrections to information we hold about you
- you can ask us to erase the personal information we hold about you
If you want to do any of these or have any questions about your personal information please contact email@example.com and we will respond to your request within 28 days.