PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) is an essential part of our industry, so you need to ensure that your equipment is safe for all your customers and users.
Currently under the requirements of EN 15567 - Part 2 and the European PPE Regulations all of the equipment used on your course needs to be checked on an annual basis by a competent person.
The new EN 15567 standard (Part 2 Annex B) which will be published later this year defines the competency of a PPE Inspector as follows:
Competence of PPE Inspectors
PPE inspectors shall:
- be familiar with this document;
- know how to perform the checks described in this document;
- be familiar with the use and operation of the equipment they are responsible for checking;
- be able to operate the monitoring tool;
- be a competent person, qualified in the inspection of PPE.
Vertex is able to offer you this service with our qualified and experienced PPE inspectors, including Phil Robinson, Paul Capper and Kerry Jury. So if you'd like further information about PPE Inspections then use our Contact Us page, or give us a call on 01929 480 920.