Technical Advice & Consultancy
As one the most respected training companies in the industry, Vertex is able to offer you first class advice on a range of issues that may affect your course or adventure park.
Vertex has been invited to provide technical advice for many leisure and activity providers both in the UK and abroad, including Bourne Leisure, Center Parcs, In2Action, MOD sites etc.
Our technical consultancy service is designed to ensure that staff engage with best practice in all aspects of off-ground activities at your facility. Working in partnership with clients to ensure you are working to best practice standards which in turn will help avoid professional, incident and litigation challenges.
Recent Technical Advice & Consultancy
- An audit for Centre Parcs looking at their equipment, training and the efficiency of their operations;
- Technical Consultants for Openwide International's operation at Bournemouth Pier - Rock Reef;
- Technical Consultants for The Adventure Learning Foundation;
- Technical Consultants for Haven Holidays;
- Technical Consultants for In2Action sites across Europe and the Middle East;
- Regular consultancy, policy reviews, equipment checking to ensure best practice for the Manchester based charity Challenge 4 Change.
So whether you're after one-off or regular advice on operational procedures, industry regulations, risk assessments, inspections, staff training, PPE equipment, maintenance, rescues or how to maximise the use and safe operation of your facility, then use our Contact Us page, or give us a call on 01929 480 920.