Vertex works closely with and contributes to a number of trade bodies and experts within the off-ground adventure activities industry. These relationships have been built up over many years, ensuring that Vertex remains a leader within the sector and able to support its clients with the best possible advice.
Our Associates include:
- ERCA - The European Ropes Course Association includes instructors, rescuers, trainers, builders and inspectors of ropes courses. It is fast becoming the lead authority on matters relating to ropes courses.
- BSI Group - The British Standards Institution's principal activity is the production of standards and the supply of standards-related services. They help develop the European Norm for the ropes course industry EN 15567: Parts 1 & 2.
- Activities Industry Mutual - Providers of insurance to the wider outdoor industry.
- The Association for Challenge Course Technology - the World's leading advocate, educator, and standards developer for the challenge course, aerial adventure and zip lines.
- The British Association of Leisure Parks, Piers and Attractions - Represents the interests of the UK’s commercial leisure parks, piers, zoos, visitor attractions and family entertainment and indoor play centres.