Vertex works closely with a variety of experts within the industry including constructors, inspectors, PPE equipment designers and safety experts. These relationships have been built up over many years, ensuring that Vertex remains a leader within the industry.
Our Associates include:
- ERCA - The European Ropes Course Association includes instructors, rescuers, trainers, builders and inspectors of ropes courses. It is fast becoming the lead authority on matters relating to ropes courses.
- BSI Group - The British Standards Institution's principal activity is the production of standards and the supply of standards-related services. They help develop the European Norm for the ropes course industry EN 15567: Parts 1 & 2.
- Papertrail - Web-based safety management system. The Vertex team is using Papertrail to manage inspections of all the critical safety equipment at Burnbake, and we will be assisting with the set-up of new Papertrail accounts for ropes courses in the South of England.
- JM Adventure - JM Adventure is a well established and highly qualified team of specialist builders of outdoor activity courses, who are well respected throughout the industry worldwide.
- Capstone Inspections - Capstone Inspections - Independent and highly qualified ropes course inspection company.
- Clip n Play Systems - specialists in the design, manufacture and installation of the new and innovative Clip n Play Indoor Ropes Course System.
- Checkmate - Checkmate is fast becoming one of the most admired designers and manufacturers of height safety equipment in the World and are responsible for the manufacturing of the Xplorer harness.
- Lyon Equipment - Providers of training, certification and equipment for Work at Height.