Operational Ropes Course Inspection Course
Routine visual inspections and on-going operational inspections are a requirement of the ropes course industry.
This is an informative and hands-on course that has been designed by Vertex in conjunction with Paul Capper of Capstone Inspections. Paul is one of Europe's leading ropes course inspectors with a wealth of knowledge and industry experience.
It has been designed for your staff to be qualified and competent in the operational inspections required for your course and facility and will cover a variety of topics including:
- Law, regulations, requirements and responsibilities;
- Paperwork, recording information and record keeping;
- Knowledge of ropes course components, inspections and tolerances
- Retiring, monitoring and replacing components;
- Additional specialist working at height methods.
- Maintenance on non-critical elements
- Woodpecker hole repair
- Pole saver retro-fitting and repairs
- Safe and friendly squirrel, insect and woodpecker deterents
- Length - 5 days
- Where - Burnbake Ropes Course or your own site
- Min Age - 18
- Cost - £550 plus VAT
- Min No - in order for the course to run a minimum of 4 participants will be required (max is 8)
- Requirements - you must hold an ERCA Generic Rescuer qualification or IRATA Level 1 to attend this course
These are some of the comments from the courses run so far