Ropes Course Fun Day - 26 Jan 2016
Ropes Course Fun Day on Tuesday, 26th January 2016: “101 Ways with a Spider’s Web” plus “Teammates not Inmates”
101 Ways with a Spider’s Web with Steve Woods
- How many times have you run a spider’s web?
- Ever thought about doing it differently?
- Want to get the most out of the activity?
Steve believes passionately that a dynamic session can create an environment where great personal achievements and changes can take place in a person, way beyond their time on the ropes course. This workshop will be an opportunity for us to come together to share our creative and innovative ideas around the spider’s web – so come prepared to share your ideas!
Teammates not Inmates with Chris Whiteley
- Do you truly understand how a prison sentence can impact on family life ?
- How many of you think what you see on the TV is really what goes on in jail ?
- Prison, is it easy or hard, want to find out more?
Challenge 4 Change aim to help individuals by removing barriers and building stronger communities by forging links between the diverse groups that make up each community. One of their most powerful programmes is “Teams not Gangs”. Using activities including their indoor ropes course, combined with a prison cell experience they aim to tackle the gang culture in our communities. Chris will take us through this programme as participants, so be ready!
When? - Tuesday 26th January 2016
How Long? - 09:30 and 16:00
Where? - Challenge 4 Change, 373 Trafford Park Rd, Manchester, M17 1AN
How Much? - £32 per ERCA Member & £45 per non ERCA member (incl lunch)
How To Book? - please email email@example.com or call 01929 480 920