New Ropes Course Inspection Course
This is an exciting new course that has been designed by Vertex in conjunction with Paul Capper of Capstone Inspections. Paul is one of Europe's leading ropes course inspectors with a wealth of knowledge and industry experience.
This training course has been designed for your staff to be qualified and competent in the operational inspections required for your course and facility.
The course will cover a variety of topics including:
- Law, regulations, requirements and responsibilities;
- Paperwork, recording information and record keeping;
- Knowledge of ropes course components, inspections and tolerances
- Retiring, monitoring and replacing components;
- Additional specialist working at height methods.
The course will run from 23rd - 26th June 2014 at Burnbake Ropes Course, Dorset. In order to attend the course you must hold an ERCA Generic Rescuer qualification. If you are interested in attending and want further details use our Contact Us page, or give us a call on 01929 480 920.